Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Is it safe to sit on their heads?

Question:

Are we all oaky with our rats just sitting on each others heads. my fatty was just laying there on my little ones face with her paws squishing her face. I am assuming that little one would get up (if she can!) if she is uncomfortabel. I know I cant sleep with someone on my face! Should I help her!?

Answer:
This is perfectly normal, don't worry. We currently have 5 boys in a cage and there is quite often a pile of rats in the hammock when you get up in the morning with just a bum sticking out from under the pile - they seem to love it even though I often wonder how they can breathe

Trust me, I'm sure a quick nip to the backside would get the one on top off very quickly! Grin Rats love to sleep on top of one another, I think it is like a security blanket, knowing that you are protected when someone is with you. I think its sweet!

its ok dont worry sitting on their heads is normal rat behaviour...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home