Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Is a rat for you?

Is a rat for you?: "It is so easy to know if you should get a rat. If the possibility has ever occurred to you, you should get a rat. I mean it. If you can hold the words 'rat' and 'pet' in your head right now, stop reading this article and go get a rat.

If a rat’s not for you, it would NEVER have occurred to you. So just get your wallet right now, and go get the rat. While it’s kind of late for me to outline the positives, I guess I will anyway: I have to write about something:
  • Pet Rats are cleaner than cats. It’s actually insulting: when you scratch them, they’ll often wash themselves off obsessively when you’re not looking.
  • Pet Rats are so loving of humans they are almost Labrador-like. My alpha Ick! used to dose on my foot in the morning while I brushed my hair.
  • Pet Rats depend on you more than a cat but not as much as a dog (you can leave them for the weekend).
  • You can take a pet rat anywhere. Mine routinely go to work (NY Ad Agency) with me on the NYC subway.
  • Pet Rats are SMART and they have an hysterical sense of humor.
  • Pet Rats are can be litter box trained.
Don't waste anymore time. What are ya waiting for? Just go get the rat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home